larry g

I think that the tool your looking for is a lap or hone. You can also ball
size a hole and get a good surface. Some depends on the material your
polishing. For just polishing without worrying about real accurate size you
can charge a bit of cloth with polishing compound and put it in a folded
wire and run it with a drill motor. Describe to us what the material, size
restrictions on finished size, and what the hole is to be used for. then
some more accurate answers can be given.
lg
no neat sig line
"CAMCOMPCO" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all,

Is there a way I can get a mirror like finish on a turned piece of
metal?
Anyone ever have to get something "barring" smooth internally....what
did ya use?

Do you mean "bearing smooth"?

Thanks again gang....as always, any help is greatly appreciated

John