Bill

Default Hardinge TM parts available

I finally got off my butt and took some parts off of a TM that I am parting
out.
These parts did not come off of a beauty queen, but I knocked off some of
the ugly.

Ive got a spindle assembly, Z axis handle assembly from hand wheel to
gear( shaft pitted some in the very center where there are no contact
points)

y axis handwheel and collar etc. no acme shaft ( havent figured how to get
it apart yet.

some powerfeed parts.

draw bar (looks like a collet closer). ( a bit ugly but should be
functional.

Will have some pictures available tommorrow afternoon.

If no interest here it will go to ebay.

I dont know whats a reasonable price for these items, you tell me.

dont know it there is any interest in the table , but I will not ship it.
I am in panhandle of texas.

This machine had no x axis and I didnt feel like paying for parts to put it
back together.

Thanks
Bill