Michael Kennedy

Well I'm in the Orlando FL area, but it doesn't weign that much. I guess it
might be kinda expensive to ship though.

"James Sweet" wrote in message

"Michael Kennedy" wrote in message
I have a IBM RISC 6000 type 7009 server from a grocery store. It doesn't
have a video card but it has an etherenet card a floppy drive, 2 hdd's,
it
is full of memory sims, it has what I think is a token ring card with a

db9
connector and it has 2 weird serial cards in it which have a block which
splits it into 15 db25 serial ports.

I have all sorts of db25 cables to go with it also, from 5 - 50 ft
cables.

- Mike

Mikek400*comcast.net Replace * with @

Probably has no real $ value, but there's plenty of people out there who
collect this sort of thing for fun and would take it off your hands. Post
your location and see what happens, it's gonna be prohibitively expensive
ship it anywhere.