ScRaPLeR

Thanks for all the advice guys. To further what has already been said,
let me tell you some ot this lumber is quite expensive and was ordered
from woodworkersresourse.com for a hefty price and shipping fee. I
have spent a lot of time milling this lumber only to end up with stuff
that is 5/8" thick when it started out as 4/4 or 13/16. The majority
of problems I seem to have getting more salvage is with the cupped
stuff, i.e. warped from side to side rather than from end to end. I do
also use my grizzly resaw bandsaw to resaw as needed but even with a
good bandsaw it is tough to maximize my b/f of wood. Thanks again for
all the input and advice, you guys know you stuff.