Doug Miller

In article , ScRaPLeR wrote:

using the above steps I still average only about 85 to 90 usable board
feet out of every 100. So my question is this, what am I doing wrong/
is there a better way or finally am I all screwed up. Thanks for
taking the time to read this mess and hopefully answer.

You can't be doing too much wrong, if you're getting that kind of yield. Your
procedure sounds OK. The only suggestion I can make, other than the obvious
one (buy better lumber), is to use a bandsaw for ripping twisted boards
instead of a table saw. Ripping warped lumber on a table saw is just *begging*
for a nasty kickback sooner or later.

--
Regards,