Gunner Asch

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 06:12:11 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 05:47:44 GMT, with neither quill nor qualm, Gunner
Asch quickly quoth:

I figure if I can stockpile 10 of those bags...$35 worth..Id have a
100 lbs of Starbucks coffee, and with some cheap coffee grinders from
Big Lots...I should be able to trade the whole thing for say...Santa
Monica, after the Big One by properly approaching the city council
with nice fresh steaming drug of Yuppie choice.

Y'mean Santa Monica Atlantis, dontcha? Or are you hoping for Murphy's
Big One, where everything east of the San Andreas falls into the
Atlantic? Oops, YOU'RE east of there, aren't you?

Na..the Democratic Peoples Republik of Santa Monica (just west of
California). Since the San Andreas runs north and south..its just as
likely for anything east to fall into the Atlantic Ocean.

Toss out all the Liberals, which will depopulate the entire city, and
start a Libertairian community.

Excellent, but you'd best toss the Conservatives, too. Damned rabble
rousers. LDs and CRs are just too damned radical.

Thats the nice thing about having a city full of libertarians. We are
allowed to shoot/hang/tar & feather, those that **** us off.

And think of the tax shelters we could set up and milk!

Gunner

I survived the D.C. Blizzard of 2003 (from Oregon)

for torturing the cat." Gunner