Phil Addison

On 21 Jun 2005 16:20:56 -0700, in uk.d-i-y wrote:

Not done anything on this one for a bit, but it still has some work yet
to go. Just too busy at the mo...

NT

Hi NT,

Now that the Power Tools FAQ is done (it's just gone live) I have had
another look at your Detergents and Cleaners FAQ, and it's really not
bad as is, so I'll start an editing pass over it to format it for the
DIY FAQ. The latest I have seen is 28 May 2005 14:33:49 -0700, message
.

Is that OK, or do you have a later mark-up stashed away? Can you email
me a valid address in case queries arise?

Phil
The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/
e-mai1: editor (a t) diyfaq (stop) o r g (stop) uk = make obvious corrections