BobS

The fact that you're able to have a laugh over it is a good sign. We lived
in the Back Bay area of Biloxi years ago and the high water mark in our
living room was at 7'. I think it made it well past that point this time
around from what I've seen on the news.

Glad you're okay - tools can be cleaned and roofs replaced.

Bob S.

"Swingman" wrote in message
Already with thee! tender is the thought
that happily the UniSaw still sits her throne,
Cluster'd around by her jointer, SCMS and routers.
For here there is much light, saved from the breezes blown
Through verdurous glooms and winding mossy ways,
to await more cutting on happier days.

(with abject apologies to J. Keats and J. Browne)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/17/05