Tom Gardner

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
heh heh heh Hey, VICTIM! Gotcher vid capture set up to capture the
perps _yet_?

I bought a Geovision 800 v7 16 camera DVR card, built a 12v power supply for
the cameras, bought 1k' siamese copper cable, and all the stuff to build a
3gh Prescott Intel based on an Asus mb with 2 gb matched Guchi ram, PS and
fan, a 400gb drive, DVD burner, etc... I haven't used Intel in quite a
while but this should be a nice box. I'm now shopping for cameras. I'll
have the guys start running cable this week. ETC...2 weeks. 4 cameras
outside and 8 inside.