BEAR

Marty Escarcega wrote:
Marty Escarcega wrote in
:

Seem to remember a thread that mentioned there are folks (Amish?)
willing to cast one off parts if the pattern was provided. Anyone
recall or know of someone?

Marty
Mesa, AZ

Whoops, that is, a foundry that can Cast Iron....

I met a fellow who is apparently operating a small foundry in Western
Mass. I met him while he was trying to buy a plant that was a foundry
here in NY... but the locals made sure the deal did not happen... seems
like a good fellow and willing to do different types of work.

He was willing to do a short run in bronze or brass for me, but I have
yet to get together the core print and pattern... if I could only grow
extra arms and hands, or clone myself...

I think I can scare up his email and name... email me to:
bearlabs at localnet dot com.

If you email via hitting REPLY, I will NOT get the email.

_-_-bear