Art

? Denatured Alcohol ? Flux Remover Sprays ? Etc.
"Alexander" wrote in message

"Jasen Betts" schreef in bericht
In article , Alexander wrote:
I solder (wave) reguraly some PCB's.
After soldering the PCB's are "greasy".
I have tried brushing this off with a clean ESD-safe brush. but all this
did
was putting the grease on another spot off the PCB and leave some
brushstripes.
The same with all PCB-cleaners I have tried, some work well if you clean
the
PCB afterwards with some cloth. Unfortunatly not all produceb PCB's can
be
cleaned with cloth.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem.

I thought of a cleaner which cleans the PCB and dries up in powder. But
haven't found one.

Have you tried a dishwasher ?

most electronic parts store safely at 100C and are in waterproof
encapsulations....

Bye.
Jasen

Nice suggestion, but not all PCB's can be done in a dishwasher.
Even if I use less agressive tabs.

I have succesfull used a "proffessional" ultrasonic cleaner, but it also
uses water and not all parts like water.
The grease is only on the solderside so I can use cleaners on that site.