Dave Fawthrop

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 07:51:48 GMT, wrote:

| As the price of heating has increased, I have started to think about Cavity
| wall insulation again.
| I have previously been put off the idea due I always thought that you needed
| the air gap to prevent damp,
| therefore filling the gap with rock wool may cause damp.
|
| Does any body have any ideas as to the problems that can occur ?
|
| As it does seem a no brainer as it will only cost about 200 pounds and this
| can be saved in one year.

Every bit of insulation I have ever installed has paid for itself many
times over in mumble years.

Foam insulation still looks good after ?30? years, with zero problems, damp
or other, in c50 year old semi.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.