Harold and Susan Vordos

"Ken Cutt" wrote in message
snip-

Like everything else in my life I had to put in some effort to learn .
When first made a shop foreman at 18 I thought I had all the skills I
needed for the job . Yea right . Took me a while and a few not so kind
pointed comments from my Dad to see the facts . On the other hand once I
knew I needed to learn I put in the extra effort . Found out what made a
good supervisor , fine tuned that to fit me and more or less got it right

..
Ken Cutt

All I can say is congrats on your success. There's no doubt in my mind I'd
be a ******* to work for. I expect way too much from people, particularly
where quality is concerned, and I have about as much tact as a BFH. It's
taken me a long time to learn how to communicate online, for that matter,
which is, really, a work in progress.

Harold