Don Foreman

We're having a little fun in Mnpls, nothing like Katrina or Rita.
Storm went thru here last Wed. 300,000 without power at first, now
down to 33,000 including us -- but neighbor Ms. Lillian had power on
Thursday so we're borrowing a cup of juice by extension cord.

I spent a very enjoyable two days working with her rellies on a tree
that fell on her garage. I started helping as swamper, doing some
bucking of dropped timber while rellie Lester was aloft dropping bits.

Neat thing was, nobody was boss. No boss was needed and nobody needed
to be boss. We barely knew each other but we functioned as a small
team and got the job done.

I haven't worked that hard for 10 years, but it was fun.