Gunner Asch

On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 05:18:26 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

Blah, blah blah...just more right-wing crap!

Everybody knows that the Government should anticipate it's citizens' every
need including toilet paper, the soft stuff mind you, and have brigades of
trained professionals to show everybody how to use it...even if they forget
how every day. Now YOU say "I" should be....responsible and use "Common
Sense" POO on you, I'M A VICTIM HERE!!!

You just know that Bush has his eye on California next and is mobilizing the
Japanese Mafia to use their Russian weather/earthquake/mind-control
satellites on you next. Die like a man when the Government isn't
air-dropping Starbuck coffee to you every morning after the BIG ONE.

The local thrift store operated by the retarded citizens organization
gets unground 10lbs bags of Starbucks coffee regularly for $3.50 a
bag. Usually past the best if used by date.

I figure if I can stockpile 10 of those bags...$35 worth..Id have a
100 lbs of Starbucks coffee, and with some cheap coffee grinders from
Big Lots...I should be able to trade the whole thing for say...Santa
Monica, after the Big One by properly approaching the city council
with nice fresh steaming drug of Yuppie choice.

Toss out all the Liberals, which will depopulate the entire city, and
start a Libertairian community.

Only $10 more than the Dutch paid for Mahatten.....

And all that coffee will keep the bugs out of the kibble...

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner