keith bowers

I'm mostly a lurker on this group, but thought someone here might be
interested. I'm moving from South Florida to the Hickory area in North
Carolina. I have a CNC mill (baby bridgeport 8X36 table) and a 12X36
lathe to either sell or move. Both of these machines are only a few
years old, have had very light use (just hobby use) and are in perfect
condition. I converted the mill to CNC with a PC control using Mach3
software.

If anyone can offer an inexpensive trip for these tools to NC I would
be most appreciative. If not, they are for sale (I will buy new
equipment in NC) for a total of $4,700 for both. The mill will come
with no tooling. The lathe will come with an 8" three jaw, a 10" four
jaw, a steady and follower rest and some other tooling. My email is
rgoldner at iname dot com.

Thanks!

You might want to look around the food marts/gas stations, etc. for a paper
named "Carolina Trading Post". Looks like a small newspaper with the banner
reading "Tradign Post Classifieds". It's generally on a rack of it's own.
Claims to cover NC, SC and Costal Georgia. Comes out every Tuesday. Section
77 is "Tools and Machinery".
http://www.bargaintraderonline.com
Their WEB page is not much use for anything for placing Ads.

You might also try Craig's List on the WEB.
--
Keith Bowers - Thomasville, NC