Hi Rono,You need to know time have change.What i can share my opinion
if you are
working as a freelance.
Industry repair: company will rather let the agent handle due to strong
backup in case
mess up the job.futher more most of the
electronic component like IC
are custom made for them, no way you can buy
from other than the
agent.
Home applicances: Do you know china is the world factory? an AA size
battery coat
only US$0.03 per pc.( ex-factory).a mini
radio with auto scan at US$0.25.& a remote toy car come with charger
cost US$1.00 only and they use SMT to make toy, they make motobike
costing by weigh per Kg per $. & some more.....So do you think you want
to repair them.hence no repair job. But trust me ,the day will come ,
china will become a sick man in asia cause no proper dispose of
industry waste,that is one of the reason why their product's are so
cheap.
Best Regards