Van

As someone who "just built it", I think I could have saved on materials and
time by using plans. Plans tend to consider dimensions of lumber and
material better than I did. They also tend to answer lots of design
decisions that take more time than you would think. Mine was built to look
like my house and raised tons of questions (window framing?).

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

"geek" wrote in message
anyone have a link to some good (free) plans for garden sheds? SWMBO

thinks
the 20 year old gable shed is ugly and wants a new one.

I lost all of my links I gathered through the years from the WRECK.

sorry.

This is just the first of a bunch of links that came up with a simple

google
search on "free shed plans"...

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home...ent/1276231.ht
ml

I have to ask though - why plans? Why not just build it?

--

-Mike-