Sergey Kubushin

Sasha wrote:
I rubbed MinWax Wipe-On Poly over stained pine and it got bad. I have
now several places with white muddy polyurethane spots. I don't know
why this happened and how to fix this. I followed instructions on can
and use cotton rugs. any help would be appreciated.

I've just finished a big built-in natural oak cabinet, 8 by 10 feet with
MinWax Wipe-On Poly and I'm very happy with the results. However I didn't
really wipe it on, used a brush instead. All the wood has been stained with
MinWax Red Oak stain.

White spots you mentioned are probably caused by moisture. Did you use a
water-based stain?

---
* KSI@home KOI8 Net The impossible we do immediately. *
* Las Vegas NV, USA Miracles require 24-hour notice. *