Leonard Caillouet

Resolder the output ICs.

Leonard

"Mtmartin71" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've got a MITS WT-46809 RPTV that does 16:9 widescreen. Recently, I'm
having an intermittent problem where the convergence on the TV just all
of a sudden goes wacky and the screen pincushions in the middle (from
both ends). It pulls the colors out of whack around all the outside of
the screen. This can last for various periods of time and then it will
correct itself. Turning on and off the TV does not correct the
problem. Also, playing with convergence in the menu does nothing. In
fact, it makes it worse when the screen corrects itself. Any thoughts
before I call a repair shop?

Thank you,

Matt Martin