Default PEX Crimping

On 21 Sep 2005 08:14:34 -0700, "AR" wrote:

I would like to install an additional outdoor faucet and I have a new
home that has PEX piping. I am just an average DIYer and I have heard
that the crimping of PEX is a little tricky. True?

A little reading. The link below helped me git-r-done. Don't crimp
until you have the connectors in place and are happy. Let the
crimping tool do the work...it's not forced. Use the gauge (go - no-go
tool) to check the crimps.

http://www.vanguardpipe.com/pdfs/Man...nstallInst.pdf

Also, will cutting PEX with a hacksaw be OK or do you have to use the
PEX cutting tool?

Any cutter like those used to cut irrigation PVC and tubing.

Oren

excused from saving Universes."