Nostrobino

"Chuck Olson" wrote in message

[ . . . ]

So far it seems Maha makes chargers that do a pretty good job. They have a
couple that are said to rejuvenate cells - - the MH-C204F and the
MH-401FS.

Well, the C204F can condition cells by automatically deep-cycling them. The
C401FS does not have this feature.

I bought the more expensive MH-401FS because it charges and monitors each
cell individually, and can be set for either 2 hr or 5 hr rate.

Yes, the C401FS is my favorite charger too. While it's not cheap, I doubt
it's possible to get as good a charger at a better price. Absolutely, having
a separate circuit for each cell is a good idea, and I appreciate the
fast/slow charge switch too. Normally I use the slow rate because the cells
stay cooler, but it's often handy to have the faster rate available when I
need 'em in a hurry.

N.