Dave Fawthrop

On 22 Sep 2005 13:51:31 -0700, wrote:

| We had a conservatory built a few years ago. Like many will know, it's
| too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter, and unbearably noisy
| when it rains. Consequently, it doesn't get much use. Is there any way
| the roof could be clad, or replaced with timber and tiles? Or have we
| just learned an expensive lesson?!

Are the walls strong enough to support a "proper" roof which will weigh a
lot more than the plastic one? You are likely to end up with a proper
extension. Are the foundations strong enough to support a proper extension?

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.