Martin H. Eastburn

That means the man that won't answer questions or helps train is and should be in trouble.
Not a team player and doesn't work for the shop.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Bob Gentry wrote:
On Thu, 22 Sep 2005 21:27:46 -0500, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

Pete -

I don't go for the Guy Lautard paragraph - I don't think it was him...

Sounds like you would fire the Senior man who forgot how that student tool
worked 40 years ago...

snip
Sorry
Machinist's Third Bedside Reader, page 139, part of "That Last Half
Thou"
This brings to mind something Bob Haralson once told me. "When I find
a man in a shop I'm runnin' who won't show an apprentice boy anything
he wants to know, I fire him".
Knowing Bob as I do, I probably needn't have asked him if he ment that
he soon found some pretext for firing the guy.
"no. I _fire_ him! " said Bob emphatically. Ive chuckled over that
many a time since.
Close Quote

Lots of good stuff in the Bedside Readers.
Bob
rgentry_at_oz_dot_net
_AT_ = @, _dot_ = . to eMail