John Rumm

Dave wrote:

He then amazed me by telling me that he paid a visit to his favourite
plumbing merchants, who were just taking delivery of 100 standard Baxi
boilers. So it looks like they are still making them.

Yup they still make them, and in fact in certain circumstances you can
still fit them legitimately. I was simplifying however ;-)

(it also seems that so long as you don't want certification paperwork
etc there are plenty of plumbers who are happy to install non condensors
as well).

--
Cheers,

John.