DonWun

Default No blue color with Toshiba Model # 50A61

I own the following projection TV: Model #50A61 Serial #56662723 The TV
was turned on recently and there was a lot of red and yellow in the
picture. I then followed the "Adjusting the color convergence"
instructions on pg20 of the owners manual. In step three, it mentions I
would be adjusting 4 different colors(red, blue and green or white) I
was only able to see red,green and yellow. Yellow having not been
mentioned at all. There was no blue or white. Why are these colors
missing and were did the yellow come from. Is there something else I
could adjust? Is there a burned out component? Do I need to have a
service tech look at it? I would like to repair it myself.

--
DonWun