Jeff P.

When you're dealing with pukey ducks I think a few intentional misspellings
arr quite appropriate.

--
Jeff P.

Check out my woodshop at: www.sawdustcentral.com

*After they make styrofoam, what do they ship it in?
*Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
*If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?
*If nothing ever sticks to TEFLON, how do they make TEFLON stick to the pan?
*If vegetarians love animals so much, why do they eat all their food?

"J T" wrote in message
Fri, Sep 23, 2005, 1:30pm (EDT-3) (Gus) did burble
Evidently people that can spell correctly ARE.

Ah, I see someone let the Spelling Nazis out again.

JOAT
The toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you will have to
kiss tomorrow.
- Unknown