Bill Rubenstein

Hm.... as a typical American, I couldn't have told you where Milford
Haven was a few months ago. We visited there (on a cruise) just about a
month ago so now I know. If you haven't seen it, I have a few photos
taken around the port area. I found no signs of woodturning in the
shops I visited, though, and I do keep my eye out.

Bill

pat davis wrote:
I may be relocating to the immediate area around Millford Haven in
Pembrookeshire, Wales and would like to know if there is a woodturning club
in the area within resonable travel distance.
I won't be shipping much gear from the U.S. and will have to start from
scratch on a lathe and equipment. Club participation would shorten the
learning curve considerably on what to buy.

D.Davis