Cliff

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:41:10 -0400, "Steve W."
wrote:

"Mecoman" wrote in message

"Lew Hartswick" wrote in message
nk.net...
clay wrote:
any ideas or basis on why the dramatic drop right after 1948?

ca

The way I use to hear it was: It's all that nuclear testing. :-)

No, that's when I was born. And I'm sooooooooooooo kewl.....:-)

--
Jeff
It is preferential to refrain from the utilization of sesquipedalian

verbalized
using compararatively simplistic lexicographical entitities.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...ixnewstop.html

What a shock. Global warming is caused by the Sun getting hotter....

"the sun cannot be responsible for all the climate changes we have
seen in the past 50 years or so"

"Dr David Viner, the senior research scientist at the University of
East Anglia's climatic research unit, said the research showed that
the sun did have an effect on global warming."

[
He added, however, that the study also showed that over the past 20
years the number of sunspots had remained roughly constant, while the
Earth's temperature had continued to increase.

This suggested that over the past 20 years, human activities such as
the burning of fossil fuels and deforestation had begun to dominate
"the natural factors involved in climate change", he said.

Dr Gareth Jones, a climate researcher at the Met Office, said that Dr
Solanki's findings were inconclusive because the study had not
incorporated other potential climate change factors.
]

http://www.monbiot.com/archives/2005.../junk-science/
"Climate change denial, as David Bellamy’s claims show, is based on
pure hocus pocus"

The effects of global warming due to incereased CO2 levels
are added to any possible warming due to solar effects G.
Matters are just made worse.
--
Cliff