Dr. Hardcrab

"Banty" wrote in message
In article FDBXe.3053$9a2.1654@trnddc04, Dr. Hardcrab says...

"Goedjn" wrote in message
. ..

I have had them for 31 years. My wife had 2 accidents in 2 years. Both
did
not involve another vehicle (she backrd into something both times, no
property damage except to her vehicle). We had NEVER filed a claim in 31
years until these two. The total claim for both accidents? $1432.73.
After

Clearly, if you went 29 years with no accidents, and then suddenly
had two that were obvious driver error, something has changed.
Your wife has become a menace behind the wheel, and it's only
a matter of time until the "something" she backs into is someone's
toddler. Since toddlers are expensive, obviously it's time
to raise her rates.

No offense, but f*ck you, a*sshole.......

Is this the sort of thing USAA insurance heard on the other end of their
phones?

Yeah.

Thank you for playing our game. Now GTFO

*PLONK*