Tim Mitchell

Default Vacuum cleaner blow sparks claim

In article , "dave @ stejonda"
writes
In message , Owain
writes

Dyson admitted liability for the accident and the court must now decide the
amount of damages to be paid.

Dyson's insurers are crazy to admit liability (IMO).

I have had a few dealings with injury claims at work and insurers seem
to be very quick to admit liability and settle the claim, even when the
case is absolutely ludicrous. I am not sure why, perhaps on average it
works out cheaper than fighting the case. Unfortunately people read
about these cases and the "no win no fee" solicitors become ever more
popular.

Anyway, what does "standing on a chair at of the stairs" mean?
--
Tim Mitchell