///Owen\\\\\\

Mat wrote:
I am considering putting down a ceramic floor in a kitchen and maybe a
bathroom. I can use some advice!

Can I put ceramic over an existing linoleum floor? Do I need a cutter
for the ceramic, can I rent one somewhere, is ceramic difficult to
cut. An opinion on how difficult it is for a female with little
muscle power to put down a ceramic floor.

I tend to bite off more than I should thus, I am trying to make a
reasonable decision to do the floor or not.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

A dark coloured tile in the kitchen doesn't show the dirt.................
A quick sweep and it looks good. Also, you might consdier putting in
underfloor electric heating. You will need an electrician to put in the
thermostat, but a heated floor is wonderful. You don't have to cover the
whole floor, just where you stand.

John