Banty

In article , G Henslee says...

Banty wrote:
In article X9dXe.5237$Yu2.4767@trnddc02, Dr. Hardcrab says...

"thrugoodmarshall" wrote

Nobody can touch our credit union (USAA) for rates.

Rates are great but try filing a claim and see what happenes to your
rates......

Been there done that. I insure with USAA for the past 11 years. I have had
claims on a lightning strike, a sump pump failure, and frozen pipes (no water
damage). Still insured; no big jump in rates.

As for cheap - frankly, I didn't shop for price. I shopped for service.

Banty

How do you shop for service? What was your measure for the service they
may or may not provide?

Ratings (it's been some time, don't recall exactly where I found it) and
recommendations from friends in the insurance industry.

Banty