JerryL

"G Henslee" wrote in message
Banty wrote:
In article X9dXe.5237$Yu2.4767@trnddc02, Dr. Hardcrab says...

"thrugoodmarshall" wrote

Nobody can touch our credit union (USAA) for rates.

Rates are great but try filing a claim and see what happenes to your
rates......

Been there done that. I insure with USAA for the past 11 years. I have
had
claims on a lightning strike, a sump pump failure, and frozen pipes (no
water
damage). Still insured; no big jump in rates.

As for cheap - frankly, I didn't shop for price. I shopped for service.

Banty

How do you shop for service? What was your measure for the service they
may or may not provide?

I see when you want to talk off topic it's all right but every one else that
does is an "asswipe" to quote you.