Lar

In article ,
says...
Looking for opinions: I've got termites in a bathroom ceiling--they ate
through the frame around my skylight. However, there are no signs of
termites anywhere else in our near the house (we've got good access to the
roof as well as the foundation), according to the three inspectors who've
looked at the place. Each inspector says I could spot treat the problem
(provided I tear off the wood frame to give them access) but that fumigation
would be better. Of course fumigation would be more thorough, but it seems
like overkill for an infestation that seems pretty limited in scope: It's a
hassle, it's expensive, it's hard on the house (workers walking all over the
roof and vegetation), and I'll have to move into a hotel for a few days with
my wife and kids. Anyone out there have experience with the topic?

Email
...she will be able to answer any
question and concerns you may have on a fumigation or any alternative
treatments for drywood termites.

--
Lar

to email....get rid of the BUGS