G Henslee

Dr. Hardcrab wrote:

Well, thank SOOOOOOO F*cking much!!! I am so glad that they care so much
about stopping fraud and everything but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Do you think
that if these people would have gotten away with charging my card to the
limit that USAA would have said "Oh, well"??? HELL NO!! They would have sent
me a bill and told me to pay up!!! Bunch of a-holes!

I'm just SOOOOO Damn happy they treat a customer of 31 years like I am "ONE
OF THE FAMILY"!!!!

assholes.....

rant off

'scuse me....had to get that out of my system.....

Go for it HC. That's a lot of crap to be carrying around inside all of
these years.
alt.home.repair is many things to many people, including therapeutic. '-)