Steven Campbell

"ben" wrote in message
.uk...

Went into Local Aldi yesterday to purchase two locks and the 99p
paint brush set, there sitting behind one of the tills was 3
circular saws (returned) hows that for an item that has only been on
sale since 15/09/2005.

In that case, they were different circular saw than the ones I
mentioned, which only went on sale yesterday.

not necessarily, some stores get them early and put them out before the
offer date.

Some folk buy these with the intention of using them a couple of times and
return them for a full refund, claiming the item to be faulty.

It is cheaper than hiring a tool for the day ;o)

I should know, about 20 years ago I was going to Blackpool for the week and
my car stereo packed in on the day we were leaving. So I just got a car CD
player for a weeks loan from that well known hire company Argos ;o)