Richard Conway

Chris Bacon wrote:
Richard Conway wrote:

What sort of weight is a 25 gallon tank

10LBS/gallon. 250LBS.

and would it be fairly easy to support?

Yes, but you could probably do with a pair of these, linked.

Well we currently have the combi tank which only holds 40l (about 9
gallons) and this doesn't cause to much problems - just about fills a
bath when mixed with cold and we don't have too many baths anyway (we
have showers, before someone makes a wisecrack!)

I figure it would be cheaper to put a seperate cylinder and tank in, the
extra 16 gallons will make bath filling a bit better and next time
something goes wrong I'll only have one thing to replace!