DeepDiver

"feenyX2" wrote in message

i need some really heavy duty wheels to roll around my toolbox
can ya all recommend some wheels to me

my box prolly around a bit over 1000 lbs now

I built a rolling stand for my RF-30 Mill/Drill using these 5",
600lbs-rated, polyurethane-on-steel casters from Grizzly.com:

http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...emnumber=G8165
http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...emnumber=G8177

(I bought them while they were on sale, so I saved a dollar per caster.) In
any case, they are sturdy and they work great. I like the poly tire surfaces
because they aren't noisy and don't chew-up the concrete floor the way solid
steel casters do.

Grizzly also sells larger and smaller casters (diameter and capacity) to fit
your needs.

- Michael