Mary Fisher

wrote in message
oups.com...
We had a conservatory built a few years ago. Like many will know, it's
too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter, and unbearably noisy
when it rains. Consequently, it doesn't get much use. Is there any way
the roof could be clad, or replaced with timber and tiles? Or have we
just learned an expensive lesson?!

I'd like to ask - which way does this conservatory face?

I've wondered about building one on the back of our house but not for
warmth - it faces due north. I'm happy for it to be cold in the winter but
wonder if it would still get too hot in the summer.

Mary