Dave Fawthrop

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:41:07 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

| In article ,
| Dave Fawthrop wrote:
| I have to program one, not the above, which is an absolute *swine* to
| program.
|
| I've got a Horstmann and would agree with that. Perhaps a good idea to
| stop people fiddling, but I've got to get out the instructions to change
| the time for BST etc.

I have a copy of the instructions beside the d*mn programmer, so that at
least *I* can program it.

A bit of packing tape does *not* stop people fiddling.

--
Dave Fawthrop dave hyphenologist co uk
The London suicide bombers killed innocent commuters.