Craig Graham

Default Concrete shed base

I considered decking first, which is essentially what you're saying. What
put me off is that pretty much all of the shed companies specify a concrete
or flagstone base and say the warranty is void if the base isn't up to spec.
I also want to keep the shed as low to the ground as possible to minimise
impact on what view there is from the house, and thirdly I didn't want to
have to dig 9 reasonably deep holes in ground that has bits of old wall and
all sorts in it.

Terry wrote:
Three by three metres; roughly 100 square feet.
Concrete pad seems like an awful lot of work and a very heavy
installation? More like something one would install for a small very

--
Dr. Craig Graham, Software Engineer
Advanced Analysis and Integration Limited, UK. http://www.aail.co.uk/