Malcolm Stewart

wrote in message
oups.com...
We had a conservatory built a few years ago. Like many will know, it's
too hot in the summer, too cold in the winter, and unbearably noisy
when it rains. Consequently, it doesn't get much use. Is there any way
the roof could be clad, or replaced with timber and tiles? Or have we
just learned an expensive lesson?!

Is the roof plastic? My daughter's conservatory roof is, and I certainly
agree about the rain noise. OTOH, the glass roof on a friend's conservatory
roof seems acceptably quiet when it rains. However, it does leak in a few
places, whereas my daughter's roof seems leak free, for the time being.

--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK