Do Little2

"zantafio" wrote in message
There has been also tons of lead around water in the water pipes for more
than 2000 years before men rang the bell !

True, and adding the CRT's phosphors into the mix,
might just give him that extra little requirement to win
this years Darwin Award for originality !!!

"Mike Berger" a écrit dans le message news:
I wouldn't do it. The phosphors are very poisonous, and there's a
lot of lead in the glass.

wrote:
Hello all!

At work, there was an old computer monitor kicking around without its
casing. It got shoved and moved around until the CRT socket board hit
the table the wrong way and broke off the end of the tube. All of the
metal bits (electron guns, filament, etc) came out with the bit of
glass around the pins, so now I have the circuit boards in the salvage
pile and this funny-shaped glass bottle on my desk. (It still has the
metal band around the front rim.)