You should get together with the guy that had the bottle of old glue.

Simply take those pieces, sand them into dust, combine them with some
of that old glue, and voila... you've got your own MDF.

Once you're done making the MDF, you should cut it into log-sized
chunks because you're going to need it this winter when oil hits
$6/barrel.

wrote:
What can I do? I have many cu. ft. / pounds of cutoffs trimmings etc. that
are small, thin, and probably totally useless. I can't bring myself to
throw them away. They're overtaking my garage and useful wood. HELP HELP
HELP ME STOP NOW!!!!