John Flatley

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
news:w%xYe.7614$N35.3987@trndny09...

"John Flatley" wrote in message
I was wondering if a Pasche Airbrush can be used successfully with a
Porter-Cable CF2600R Pancake Compressor.

Any shared thoughts, comments or restrictions would be welcomed and
appreciated.

You can support a bunch of airbrushes with that size compressor. I first
used on with a little tiny compressor and it worked OK. As always,

with paint, be sure the air is clean and dry.

Ed, thanks for the response.

I don't have a problem with the clean air, but dry air in Florida is a tough
requirement, even without a hurricane on the way.

Jack

--
The world is just as you see it. It’s beautiful for those who look at its
positive aspects and a real hazard for those who think about its negative