SteveF

"Wally" wrote in message
Take a look at the Aquila rimfire ammo. They make a subsonic round
with a 60 grain bullet. Real quiet and packs quite a wallop. They
have an amazingly un-user friendly website. http://www.aguilaammo.com
is the company, to see the ammo you need to end up at
http://shop.sisna.com/centurionordna...Name=R imfire

Accuracy through a standard twist barrel is OK. For real performance
you need a slower rate of twist, but then you are getting into a
pricey rifle.

OK, you lost me there. Why would accuracy improve with a slower twist? The
Greenhill formula uses diameter and bullet length as input variables so
there should be no difference if the bullet is going 950 fps or 1400 fps.
If anything I would think that a 60 grain bullet would be longer than a
standard bullet (around 40 gr) and would need a faster twist.

Steve.