Martin H. Eastburn

Pete -

I don't go for the Guy Lautard paragraph - I don't think it was him...

Sounds like you would fire the Senior man who forgot how that student tool
worked 40 years ago...

No not me. I bet you didn't know what day it was from time to time - seems normal.
I really don't trust perfect people - they can't adjust and operate in real time.
Buy the book guys can only do the book. How many jobs are in the book !

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

Pete Bergstrom wrote:
Ken Cutt wrote:

Well there is one huge compensating factor the world has given to
those not too timid to ask . The Internet and the forums , such as
this one . As long as one is willing to ask for help the world is full
of people of all skills more than willing to pass on what they can .
Nothing is ever asked in return . Wow imagine that . Think about it ,
in a world that at times seems driven by " Whats in it for ME !!! " .
Here is so much precious experience given , without strings . Kinda
makes a person think that way way out there you can see the faint
glimmer of light at what the world may become . I could not list all
the people here that have helped me learn . I sure have been a big
winner overall but the sweetest part is it ain't over yet .

One of Guy Lautard's Bedside Readers has a short paragraph about one of
his guys that would outright fire any of his employees that wouldn't
answer an apprentice's questions on how to do something.

RCM has always seemed to be populated with people of that caliber, at
least in the few years I've lurked.

Pete (in St. Paul, MN)