Rex B

On this subject, I bought one of those machinery mover things from
Homier. It's a square frame about 2x2 feet with 2 wheels at the rear.
The front single wheel is on an over-center foot pedal to raise it into
place so the platform will roll. It works pretty slick, but after about
a week under my 55-gallon drum parts washer, it basically fell apart.
I'd like to find a hardier version of that for things like my tire
machine and balancer. I don't think a tire machine would do well on
casters

Any good sources on a better device like the above?

Rex