Laurie Forbes

Default OT - Weather Stripping

One used to be able to buy, at Canadian Tire at least, a kind of stick-on
weather stripping that was made of a very compressible, yet quite dense,
foam rubber. I don't know exactly what it was called but it was great for
filling in irregular gaps without exerting a lot of pressure on the
surrounding door, window etc. It was kind of like "memory foam" i.e you
compress it and it tends to spring back quite slowly.

I have used a lot of it in my house but it is beginning to deteriorate.
Trouble is, I cannot find anyone who sells it now. Would anyone be familiar
with this stuff and have any idea where it might be still available??

Laurie Forbes